Classes must be paid for in full prior to commencement of the first class. You will not be permitted to participate otherwise.
When you pay for your classes in advance, we will refund the fee if:
- the class is cancelled, or
- you can show us medical evidence that the program will cause you physical harm or cause a physical injury, or
- the law requires us to refund the fee.
- Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal. We require two weeks advanced written notice if you wish to withdraw from our classes.
- We do not refund absences. No refunds/credits are given to for participants missing classes.
Cancellation of Dance Classes
Bonnie Curtis reserves the right to change or cancel a lesson up to and including the date of the lesson if insufficient bookings have been received. In the event of a lesson being altered or cancelled every effort will be made to avoid inconvenience by offering alternative dates, times or venues. If we are unable to offer a suitable alternative, a voucher valid for 12 months (please note only one change per person) or a refund will be granted at the discretion of Bonnie Curtis.
Attending Dance Classes
An information and waiver form must be completed prior to your first dance class with Bonnie Curtis Projects.
Dance classes can involve risk of personal injury. While Bonnie Curtis takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes; it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the dance studio. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and mentally fit for the class and during the class you must at all times take care of your own personal safety. By attending our classes you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Photos and videos may occasionally be taken of participants to be used on our website and social media – please advise if you do not wish to be included in any photos.