Online Private Dance Coaching with Bonnie Curtis
How to Join your Online Private Coaching Session
- Choose a 30-minute session. If you need more time, adjust the quantity, check out and make a payment.
- A confirmation page will appear after paying for your session.
You will also receive a link to an information form.
Please complete this form and submit.
- After you have completed your information form, you will be redirected to Calendly.
- Once on the Calendly page, you will be able to select your appointment date and time.
- You will receive a Zoom link for your Private Coaching Session after booking your appointment.
This will be sent via email.
- Make sure your home dance space is ready to go! Have a clear space without any obstructions so you can dance freely.
- Shortly before the class start time, click on your Zoom link and join the private session.
Teacher: Bonnie Curtis
About the Teacher
Bonnie Curtis is a multi-faceted artist, driven by an inquisitive imagination and a desire to discover. Born and bred in Sydney, Bonnie trained at the Academy of Music and Performing Arts before moving to Europe to further her artistic development.
During her career, Bonnie has worked as an independent artist, playing the role of producer, director, choreographer and performer in works for film, installation and live performance. Her creations and collaborations have been featured at ImPulsTanz, Museum Moderner Kunst (AT), Girona Film Festival (ES), Quadstock Music Festival (US), CinéWomen|Womenartconnect (EU), Asia International Youth Short Film Exhibition (CN), Biennale of Sydney, Sydney World Film Festival, and Sydney Fringe Festival (AU), among others.
Bonnie is a qualified fitness specialist with a focus on injury prevention and rehabilitation. Having experienced multiple injuries throughout her life, Bonnie is passionate about safe dance practice and improving skills by using a variety of training methods. She understands that your body is individual and needs a tailored approach.
Bonnie is excited to help you work towards your goals and help you achieve your personal best.